As creators of my favorite shoulder bag for cameras, I had excessive hopes for HEX’s large, stunning Cinema backpack.
On this evaluation video from my YouTube channel, I check out the HEX Cinema Backpack. This waterproof bag has the house to suit bigger tools comparable to Canon 1D-series cameras and a mountain of lenses. I used to be completely satisfied to search out that it was even capable of swallow a 1D X with 500mm f/four and 1.4x all connected. Aside from extra devoted “lens baggage,” there sadly aren’t many backpacks on the market that may do this mixture. However because it turned out, becoming the gear solely obtained me up to now.
What I Appreciated
- Spacious foremost compartment
- Prime, facet, and rear entry to the principle compartment
- Numerous totally different pockets and sleeves for higher group
What May Be Improved
- Not very inflexible, and doesn’t maintain its form if stress was on it
- For the quantity of substances that may be packed, it’s not comfy to put on whereas laden
- Construct supplies or building might be improved; I instantly ripped the stitching off one of many two foremost detachable storage dividers making an attempt to maneuver it (as a defect in supplies and workmanship it ought to be lined below guarantee).
- Can solely connect tripods to the underside of the backpack
The HEX Cinema Backpack prices $239.95 and is accessible now.